Adult Beverage Recipes
Looking for an easy and delicious summer cocktail? Try this simple Red Sangria recipe made with real food ingredients plus essential oils. Delicious for any occasion!
- 3 bottles of red wine, such as cabernet, merlot, or pinot noir, or try some Spanish red wine, like Tempranillo
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup brandy or rum
- 2 apples, green or red, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 oranges cut into 1-inch round slices
- 1 lemon cut into 1-inch round slices
- 2 T raw honey
- 1 cup NingXia Red or seltzer water
- 1 pint strawberries for garnish
- 5 drops Orange Essential Oil
- 5 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 3 drops Lemon or Citrus Fresh Essential Oil--> Or a little of both ;)
- Mix the wine, honey, and brandy in a large pitcher. Stir until honey is dissolved.
- Add fruit and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Ideally, let sit overnight.
- Just before serving, add essential oils and NingXia Zyng or seltzer water.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.
- 2 shots rum
- 1 shot agave syrup
- 1/2 squeezed lime
- Sprig of mint
- Splash of soda water
- 1 1/2 cup ice
- 2 drops Spearmint Essential Oil
- 4 drops Lime Vitality Essential Oil
- Use a muddler to muddle your mint in the bottom of your glass.
- Blend all other ingredients in the blender. Pour into glass and serve with a slice of lime on the glass.
- Cheers! And please drink responsibly.