Personal Care Recipes
Mix 4-6 drops of Thieves Vitality and 3-4 drops of Peppermint in 16 oz. of water. Shake, gargle, swallow; suggested to do twice a day minimum. Use these oils as a base and change it up as you need for kids such as adding in some orange, or using a little less Thieves Vitality. For additional oral/dental support, add extra Clove Vitality or Thyme Vitality
Raw apply cider vinegar removes shampoo and chemical residue while adding softness and shine. The high acid content plus the enzymes kill bacteria that can cause such problems as itching scalp and dandruff. Mix 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar and 4 cups of warm water. Shampoo and hair rinse hair, squeezing out excess water, then pour apple cider mixture over your hair and rub into your scalp. Leave on at least one minute, then rinse.
You will need an empty container for your wipes.
- Flatten and cut a roll of paper towels in half. Remove the inner cardboard core.
- Combine Young Living's liquid soap with 1 cup water and pour it into the container.
- Place the paper towel in container and turn it around.
- If there are still any dry spots add 1/4 cup of water.
- Pull the towel from the center of the roll.
- Wipes are now ready to use. You can perfect your own recipe.
- 2 Tbsp Castile soap i.e. Dr. Woods, Kirks, Dr. Bronners
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, 2 drops Tea Tree essential oil, 1 drop Lavender essential oil
- 2 cups water
- You can add 1/4 cup aloe vera gel. Now, mix well in your wipes box
Homemade Ice Pack
- Fill a freezer bag with 1 cup of rubbing alcohol (70%) and 2 cups of water.
- Try to get as much air out of the freezer bag before sealing it shut.
- Place the bag and its contents inside a second freezer bag to contain any leakage
- Leave the bag in the freezer for at least an hour.
- When it's ready, place a towel between the ice pack and bare skin to avoid burning the skin.