Key Constituents: Beta-Caryophyllene (12-29%)
Historical Data: Used by the Egyptians in mummification, as evidences by the discovery of black pepper in the nostrils and abdomen of Ramses II. Indian monks ate several black peppercorns a day to give them endurance during their arduous travels. In ancient times pepper was as valuable as gold or silver.
Fragrant Influence: Stimulating, energizing, and empowering.
Application: Dilute 1 part essential oil with 1 part V-6 or carrier oil. Apply 2-4 drops on location; apply on chakras and/or reflexology points; inhale directly, diffuse.
Spice up your recipes with Black Pepper Vitality!
Black Pepper was one of the most dominant spices along the historic spice trade routes and it still shines as one of the most popular spices in the world. Its warm, distinctive flavor makes it a must-have in the kitchen. No ground black pepper on your spice rack? Grab your Black Pepper Vitality!
You can find this spicy oil in Young Living’s invigorating, sparkling drink NingXia Zyng™. The warm flavor of Black Pepper Vitality balances the sweet blend of Lime essential oil and wolfberry puree for a light and refreshing beverage.
Here are a few ways to spice it up with Black Pepper Vitality:
- Use in marinades and rubs for pork, beef, poultry, or seafood. Try pairing it with some of our herb vitality oils!
- Bring warm to roasted vegetables, soups, or homemade salad dressings.
- Add to a salsa fresca or guacamole for a quick way to spice up Mexican favorites.
- Use to flavor pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, and deli salads.
- Mix up unexpected mocktails. Swirl a Black Pepper Vitality-infused toothpick into bubbly drinks.
- Add 1–2 drops of Black Pepper Vitality and 2 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily as a dietary supplement or as needed.
Refer to the Essential Oils Desk or Pocket Reference for more information.