Who doesn’t LOVE the spicy scent of cinnamon during the fall and winter seasons? Cinnamon Bark essential oil creates a warm and comforting aroma. This familiar scent comes from the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde. Combining Cinnamon Bark with popular herb or spice essential oils and diffusing can create an environment that is inviting and sweet!
Some of our favorite blends that use Cinnamon Bark are:
- 3 drops Orange, 2 drops Nutmeg, 1 drop Clove, and 2 drops Cinnamon Bark.
- 3 drops Cinnamon Bark, 2 drops Thieves, and 2 drops Orange
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark, 2 drops Peppermint, and 2 drops Orange
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark, 2 drops Stress Away, and 2 drops Nutmeg
Cinnamon Bark is considered a hot oil, so if you are wanting to use it topically, we recommend diluting with a carrier oil before using.
Cinnamon Bark Vitality
Cinnamon Bark Vitality is the perfect addition to some of your favorite winter recipes. Add it to your favorite drink, treat, savory dish, or even in a capsule to take as a dietary supplement. Cinnamon Bark Vitality is a key component of Young Living’s popular Thieves Vitality essential oil blend, as well as our supplement Inner Defense.
Cinnamon Bark Vitality has a gentle, warm, and spicy taste. Not only does this oil taste delicious, but it also has many benefits including:
- Helps to support a healthy immune system
- Helps maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde
- Has antioxidant properties.
To use Cinnamon Bark Vitality try:
- Adding a drop to your daily Ningxia Red shot.
- Adding to the top of your favorite hot cereal for a little spice and to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Taking your morning smoothie to the next level! Add a drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality and benefit from its powerful antioxidant properties.
- Try substituting Cinnamon Bark Vitality in any recipe that calls for ground Cinnamon. Just remember, less is more! Essential oils are very potent! In most cases, one to two drops of oil will be plenty!