Enjoy an uplifting burst of liquid sunshine with Orange essential oil. This sweet and invigorating aroma fills any space with harmony, creativity, and a sense of peace. Orange contains powerful constituents, like limonene, that make it a very versatile oil. Not only does it add a touch of warmth when diffused, it also has benefits for your skin! This oil can help reduce the appearance of blemishes and can be massaged to skin as well. Orange, like other citrus oils, can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying it to exposed skin before spending time in the sun. Find this tangy oil in blends like Citrus Fresh, Abundance, Christmas Spirit, and Peace and Calming
Orange is truly one of a kind.
Here are 7 ways to use Orange daily:
- Diffuse Orange in your bedroom as soon as your wake up to feel revitalized and ready to face the day!
- Add 1-2 drops to your nighttime face regimen to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and to smooth the appearance of skin.
- Play around with different essential oil combos for both warmer and cooler months. Diffuse Orange with Lime, Lemon, or Tangerine for a sunny, warm-weather scent or diffuse it with Cinnamon Bark and Clove for a festive smell that is perfect for the holidays.
- Pesky adhesives? Orange is a great oil to help with removal!
- Invite creativity and feelings of happiness in your children’s play areas by diffusing Orange.
- Add some zest to your cleaning regimen by adding a few drops of Orange to your Thieves Household cleaner.
- Target oily areas of your skin by applying Orange topically.
Refer to the Essential Oils Desk or Pocket Reference for more information.
How to Order
Become a Member to get the best pricing.
Sign-in to your Young Living account to edit your Essential Rewards order