- Post-exercise relief
- Comforts overworked muscles
- Blend of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, Peppermint
- Keep your joints happy!
- Invigorating minty smell
Turn your post-workout moans and groans into oohs and aahs with the cooling sensation of PanAway®. This powerful blend synergistically combines Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint essential oils. Many sports creams try to synthetically mimic the same powerful constituents that are naturally found in PanAway essential oil blend—menthol and methyl salicylate—from pure Peppermint and Wintergreen. Why not get benefits directly from the source?!?
How can you use PanAway?
- Treat tired muscles to a cool, tingling sensation after a long race or a day working in the yard by combining PanAway with carrier oil in a massage.
- Give feet a break by applying diluted PanAway in a relaxing massage.
- Fight stress and let PanAway’s cool, refreshing aroma lend a little support by applying a single drop to your temple.
- Make your own post-workout cream by adding PanAway to your favorite DIY recipe, non-scented lotion, or coconut oil.
- Apply it to your neck, scalp, and shoulders in the morning with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for an uplifting, refreshing aroma.
- Dilute and apply to ankles, knees, shoulders, and joints as needed.
Remember, the oils in PanAway are very powerful, especially Wintergreen. This oil has a childproof cap because of the high amount of Methyl Salicylate from Wintergreen. Make sure to dilute with a carrier oil before application if you are new to essential oils or have sensitive skin, and use dilute heavily and use caution with small children.