Ravintsara is also known as camphor tree or ho leaf. It has a refreshing, woodsy aroma that smells very similar to eucalyptus. Ravintsara is a large evergreen tree that originates in Madagascar. Its glossy-looking leaves naturally emit a sharp but pleasant camphor-like aroma. Ravintsara is high in eucalyptol, sabinene, alpha-terpineol, and alpha-pinene, which are the natural chemical constituents that give this essential oil its many different benefits. Its fresh, pleasant aroma is a favorite for those wanting a stimulating fragrance or those looking to freshen up a room!
Here are a few ways to use Ravintsara:
- Apply to your chest and the bottoms of your feet and take a few deep breaths.
- Diffuse for a stimulating aroma.
- Apply directly on your temples, on the back of your neck, and over your heart for an uplifting aroma when you need a moment to refocus.
- Diffuse to refresh spaces that feel stuffy and smelly.
- Diffuse during meditation or yoga while focusing on your intentions.
- Apply a few drops on your pillow and chest as part of your nighttime routine.
- Massage directly on muscles after exercise, or create your own post-workout massage oil by mixing 4-5 drops of Ravintsara with 2 tablespoons of carrier oil.
How to Order
Join to get the best pricing.
Sign-in to your Young Living account to edit your Loyalty Rewards