Sacred Frankincense is ideal for those who wish to take their spiritual journey, meditation, and relaxation experiences to a higher level. It has a grounding, uplifting, and inspiring aroma when diffused and applied.
Here are a few ways to use Sacred Frankincense:
- Sacred Frankincense be applied to the temples, chest, and nape of neck to enhance meditation.
- Diffuse this grounding, uplifting, and inspiring aroma around your home or office.
- Apply oil topically on temples, wrists, or base of neck to enhance meditation practices.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene (about 20% more than Frankincense which makes it’s scent very distinct), limonene, and Para-Cymene, Sabinene, and Camphene.
- Sacred Frankincense is an important ingredient in Freedom Sleep™ and Freedom Release™ kits, Common Sense™, RutaVaLa™, Progessence Plus™, and Sheerlumé™.
Sacred Frankincense originates in Oman and is the first Omani Frankincense available to those outside of Saudi Royals or wealthy individuals. Omani Frankincense is frequently regarded as the Frankincense of the ancients and the traditional spiritual oil of biblical times.
Sacred Frankincense vs. Frankincense, do you know the difference?
Young Living offers both Frankincense and Sacred Frankincense essential oils. These oils have similar properties and can be easy to confuse. Both essential oils come from the frankincense tree but are found in different species. You may know that there are many different types of eucalyptus, for example. Eucalyptus Radiata, Eucalyptus Blue, and Eucalyptus Globulus are all different species of Eucalyptus essential oils that Young Living offers. Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) and Boswellia Sacra (Sacred Frankincense) are different types of Frankincense essential oil Young Living offers!
Here’s how you can tell these two oils apart!
- Comes from the Boswellia carterii tree
- Produced primarily in Somalia, along with more than 80 percent of the world’s production
- Used more commonly to support healthy-looking skin
- Contains the powerful component Insensol
- Comes from the Boswellia sacra tree
- Produced in Oman and grows in challenging climates
- Contains about 20% more alpha-pinene which contributes to its distinctive fragrance
- Used more commonly to heighten spiritual awareness.