As we move into 2020, let's take a look back at this year's accomplishments that we experienced being a part of Young Living:
- Young Living celebrated its 25 years anniversary - this is only the beginning!
- Young Living was announced as one of the top direct sales companies in the world
- Young Living gives back in a way that is unheard of anywhere else through the Young Living Foundation.
- Empowering 5 times more people through the Young Living Foundation.
- 5x5 pledge - staying true to Young Living's commitments, with a clear vision, and with accountability.
- Zero waste goals: green-certified and committed
- 2019 recycler of the year in Utah
- All of Young Living's farms are 100% Seed to Seal certified
- Young Living has 20+ corporate and partner farms to date
- 5 new markets commitment and 5 new offices and experience centers
- Guinness book of world records holder
- CNN documentaries of sustainable farming practice
- Young Living's essential oils and seeds went to space for experiments on board NASA spacecraft in 2019
- Feather the Owl diffuser was featured in magazines and on national TV
- Young Living donated $70,000 to owl conservation
- Young Living donated 12,000 acres of land for nature conservation
- Young Living has 3,200 employees worldwide
Here at Revolutionary Wellness, we are so proud to represent such an amazing company, inside and out. Young Living has grown in so many ways since I joined in 2012, and I cannot wait to see what's ahead for us in 2020 and beyond.
Young Living's products are created for a purpose -- not for a profit.
Through exploring ways to support better health, physically, mentally, and emotionally, we are able to also help our friends and family achieve greater wellness alongside us.
Not yet a Young Living member? Get started today!