Don’t let bug bites ruin your family’s outdoor fun this summer!
Young Living’s Insect Repellent is tested to repel mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas using only 100% naturally derived, plant-based ingredients.
Pure sesame oil and a carefully selected blend of essential oils traditionally used for their bug-repellent properties come together to make up all 99% of the active ingredients in this formula. The other 1%? Vitamin E. That means you can use it on your little ones and not worry about the synthetic chemicals used in many traditional repellents. You’ll also love the pleasant, citrusy aroma and smooth, non-greasy, non-sticky application.
So whether you’re spending time in the backyard or the backwoods, you can feel great knowing you have a pure, plant-based way to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Benefits and Features
- Tested to repel mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas and prevent bug bites
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas naturally with 99% active ingredients, plus 1% vitamin E
- Formulated with essential oils traditionally recommended for their bug-repellent properties
- Made with 100% naturally derived, plant-based ingredients
- Formulated without DEET, parabens, fillers, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
- Rubs easily into skin without a greasy or sticky finish
- Pure, gentle formula free from synthetic chemicals
- Appropriate for use on children
- Vegan friendly