CBD stands for cannabidiol and is one of the primary natural cannabinoids found in the industrial hemp plant. Cannabis, a plant that's been around for thousands of years, is finally beginning to get the credit it deserves for the properties it possesses. Hemp is one variety of cannabis. CBD is extracted from the plant, and depending on the entire process of production: from planting, to harvesting, extraction, to bottling, can offer a wide-range of therapeutic benefits. Only when you can ensure the quality from seed to seal can you know everything about the quality of your CBD.
Science has found that Cannabinoids bind to the Endocannabinoid System receptors in your brain and body. There are over 113 different cannabinoids in hemp.
The Endocannabinoid System regulates processes in body like appetite, pain, mood, memory, and peripheral nervous system. The Endocannabinoid System has many different tasks, but the main goal is always homeostasis.
Homeostasis, in a general sense, refers to stability or balance in a system. When you get stressed your mind releases cortisol, which can be helpful in dangerous situations. It is also important for long term health to bring your body back into homeostasis.
A Note on Hemp Quality
CBD companies are popping up all over the world. Unfortunately, most of them do not really understand the plant, the oil, or the law and the consumer is ending up with products that may not work, may not be good for them, or may be illegal. What that means is that products are cropping up that are riddled with impurities, toxins, CBD dosage different than what the products is labelled. Hemp is a plant that is capable of cleaning the soil of impurities, and if the producer doesn't know the soil, the consumer is left to guess what impurities and toxins they could be consuming.
Quality You Can Trust
About Seed to Seal Smart Spectrum CBD
Why we only recommend CBD products from Nature's Ultra - Young Living's CBD company.
1. Quality starts at the source.Nature’s Ultra CBD is grown high in the mountains of Colorado. High altitude farming comes with fewer pests, naturally, which allows CBD to be grown without toxic pesticides.
2. Nature’s Ultra has one of the first hemp farms in the United States to hold both a USDA organic certification and USDA organic handler’s certification.All products are tested in multiple stages throughout the manufacturing process for potency and purity.
3. No heavy metals.All products have been subjected to rigorous laboratory testing to ensure that it contains the optimal amount of CBD and is free of heavy metals.
4. No solvents.Harsh chemicals are never used in the manufacturing process thanks to the proprietary CO2 extraction methods.
5. The QR code on bottle will lead you to the lab test results.You can share and leverage these amazing results with anyone interested in using these products!
6. Quality extraction process.The green-friendly CO2 extraction process produces the purest CBD at 99% or higher. Nature’s Ultra also certify all of their products for zero THC (0.00%).
7. All ingredients are natural, organic, vegan approved, and gluten free.
You buy essential oils from Young Living because we are experts in farming, distilling, and testing and you want the same expertise when you harvest and extract your CBD oil. Nature’s Ultra products offer pure CBD with 0% THC, all paired with powerful Young Living essential oils.
Learn more about Young Living's quality standards.
Nature’s Ultra products are pure, potent, Seed to Seal certified, and unlike any other brand on the market, offer the benefits of Smart Spectrum™ CBD science. Because there are little to no CBD regulations and with the whole hemp plant you don’t know what you are getting, we created our own Smart Spectrum™ products. This provides the best way to control purity and efficacy.
Nature's Ultra takes pure Seed to Seal Certified CBD isolate which is the best way to ensure there is no THC and control purity. You’ve probably heard a lot of talk about isolates versus full-spectrum oils. The term “full spectrum” is poorly defined and it currently means there are other compounds in the plant or “everything” in the plant is in the oil. We know, however, that full spectrum may contain other ingredients that you don’t want like THC, contaminants, or toxins. For these reasons, NU has chosen to work with the pure CBD isolate.
Nature's Ultra then adds Young Living’s pure essential oils to the CBD isolate. They are able to use their leading knowledge of terpene chemistry to formulate specific combinations of CBD and natural terpenes to selectively broaden and round out the natural spectrum of Nature’s Ultra Products. The terpenes found in essential oils can increase the overall efficacy of a product and the terpene profile of hemp oil is minuscule compared to those of essential oils.
Anytime you use Nature’s Ultra products, or give them to your pet, you can rest easy knowing that you are getting pure, potent, clean, natural products, uniquely blended to work with your body in the smartest way.
Every state also has its own laws and regulations, PLEASE educate yourself on your state’s regulations prior to purchasing CBD; you are responsible for transportation and understanding your states’ laws. This includes shipping regulations; Nature's Ultra may not ship to all states. Young Living will move as quickly as the law will allow. If we get ahead of the law, there is risk that we will have the product pulled, and then no-one can benefit.