Breathe easy and build your immune system
Breathe easy with the help of essential oils! These essential oils are great natural options that can provide a refreshing respiratory experience and cooling sensation when applied to the chest and neck area. Many commercial rubs and creams contain synthetic versions of constituents that are naturally found in essential oils! Why not get the benefits straight from nature?
When diffused, these essential oils provide a refreshing scent in any stuffy environment.
Try applying these essential oils your back, neck, or chest before a steamy shower for an invigorating and awakening aromatic experience; we love it!
Eucalyptus Radiata has a distinctly fresh aroma that’s sharp and clean, sparking a sense of refreshment and renewal! It’s very popular in salons and spas and promotes a stimulating and rejuvenating environment anywhere it’s diffused. This oil is found in many of Young Living’s most popular products, including Ortho Ease® Massage Oil, Breathe Again™ Roll-On, and R.C.™ essential oil blend.
- Eucalyptus is generally known for its uses in personal care products and spa treatments.
- Apply to your back, neck, or chest before a steamy shower for an invigorating and awakening aromatic experience.
- Jumpstart your morning by applying this blend to your chest or under your nose.
- Inhale for a refreshing and rejuvenating respiratory experience.
Raven™ essential oil blend is a cool, refreshing combination of Ravintsara, Peppermint, Eucalyptus Radiata, Lemon, and Wintergreen essential oils. Raven creates a cooling sensation and provides a comforting aroma when applied topically to the chest and throat.
Raven provides a refreshing aromatic experience when diffused or inhaled directly. The naturally occurring constituents eucalyptol, menthol, and methyl salicylate provide an invigorating and empowering experience, particularly before or after a workout or when winding down for the evening.
R.C. has a cool and refreshing aroma that can help create the feeling of normal, clear breathing and a refreshing respiratory experience when applied topically. It is a synergistic blend of Myrtle, Lavender, Cypress, Black Spruce, Peppermint, Marjoram, Pine, Citronella, Eucalyptus Citriodora, Eucalyptus Globulus, and Eucalyptus Radiata.
- Promote the sensation of deeper breathing when used as part of an exercise regimen
- Provides a refreshing respiratory experience when applied to the chest
- Supports the feeling of normal, clear breathing
- Can be diffused during the cold-weather season
- Provides a relaxing aroma in a stuffy environment
Breathe Again roll-on
Breathe Again is a combination of four powerful varieties of Eucalyptus essential oil along with Laurus Nobilis, Peppermint, Copaiba, Blue Cypress, and Myrtle essential oils, which gives it an invigorating and awakening aroma. The convenient and portable roll-on applicator make it easy to apply and keep in your car, purse, pocket, or bag; so you can enjoy its aroma anytime, anywhere.
Ravintsara has a pleasant and clean scent, is commonly used in meditation, and contains skin-cleansing properties. This oil comes from the evergreen tree family. In Australia, its common name is camphorwood. Evergreens are known for their strong and hearty attributes, allowing them to thrive even in harsh winter weather. Ravintsara is found in Raven essential oi blend. Diffuse this oil for an invigorating respiratory experience.
When applying essential oils to children or if you are new to using essential oils, make sure you dilute them with a carrier oil before applying to your chest and neck area. Breathe Again is already pre-diluted, so you don’t have to dilute it further. SniffleEase™ is a great option to use for children, because it was created specifically for children and is already pre-diluted in appropriate amounts for their sensitive bodies!
Did you know?
Detoxing is recommended to do during the fall or spring months, according to Ayurvedic medicine.
Decrease intake of sugar. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Drink 2-4 ounces of Ningxia Red every day!
Spend more time outside. Try to enjoy the sun for at least a few minutes each day.
Drink enough water. Aim for drinking “half your weight in ounces” — so, if you’re 150 pounds, aim to drink 75 ounces of water each day.
Keep stress in check - give yourself mental breaks, or quiet time with no distractions to focus on your breath.
—favorite oils to use/diffuse:
+Use more oxygenating oils / mental + cognitive support
—favorite oils to use/diffuse:
+Do things that make you happy and feel good
—favorite oils to lift-up mood
Fall & Winter Wellness Show and Tell Tips
Use for prevention rolled down the edges of the spine or at first sign of needing support. Can do every 3 hours but we never need to.
- 25 drops valor
- 10 drops oregano
- 5 thyme
- 5 basil
- 5 cypress
- 5 wintergreen
- 5 marjoram
- 5 peppermint
- 5 aroma siez
- fill up with carrier to the top
F-Bomb (add to capsule)
- 2 drops frank
- 2 drops lemon
- 3 oregano
- 4 tea tree
- 4 thieves
- add carrier (can be made in one or 2 capsules depending on capsule size)
Powerhouse "Imm" Oils
- Exodus II
- Mountain Savory
- Egyptian Gold
- Snifflease (for babies or young ones)
- Clove - for keeping from picking up others bugs in close quarters
Powerhouse "Deep Breath" Oils
- Breathe Again
Add to powerhouse oils when under the weather in epsom baths, rollers, etc:
- Black Pepper
- All the Citrus (Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Tangerine, Orange, Neroli STRONG!, Petitgrain)
- Rolled down the spine, backs of the legs and inner arms
- Digize Rolled on
- Peppermint rolled on
- TummyGize babies and children option but works great for adults too
- Melaleuca A. and Rosemary drop on q-tip swabbed in the nose
- Melaleuca A. and Rosemary 1/2 drop per rinse water with salt
- 3 drops Lemongrass, Digize, Lavender in a capsule with carrier
- Can take up to 3 times a day
- Drink lots of water with
- Inner Defense
- Copaiba rolled on the throat/glands, in glass of water or sprayed in the mouth
- Thieves cough drops
- Thieves mouth wash 3 times a day
- Raindrop Roller
- Ginger in mouth, capsule or rolled on the glands/throat
- Super C daily for prevention (chewable or tablet) -- lots of it when body system is struggling
- Inner Defense
- Thieves Cough Drops
- Ningxia Red 2 oz daily for prevention, 4 or more oz when fighting off
- KidScents MightyPro probiotics
- Life 9 Probiotics
Glands: use oils over the glands
- Copaiba (if inflamed)