Thieves & Thieves Vitality
Can support overall wellness
Named after herb-carrying grave robbers
Blend of Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary, Lemon
Supports a healthy immune system
Legend has it that in the 15th-century, French authorities offered leniency to a group of thieves in exchange for their secret aromatic mixture used while robbing graves. Their formulation of powerful botanicals was believed to protect them while they pillaged communities. Centuries later, we know that this secret blend of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals contained powerful, naturally derived constituents that may have protected this band of bandits.
Legend or not, Thieves® essential oil and Thieves Vitality™ provide both wellness support and the power to care for your home without synthetics or harsh chemicals. Thieves combines Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Rosemary, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Clove essential oils to create one of the most popular Young Living products.
Thieves has a warm, spicy scent that makes it perfect for diffusing anywhere and everywhere! You can also apply it topically to access the powerful cleansing properties. Using Thieves essential oil is easy because versatile, potent, and effective.
• Cleansing when applied topically
• Neutralizes and purifies the air from strong odors when diffused
• Freshens any atmosphere when diffused
How do you use Thieves?
Below are some ideas for incorporating Thieves essential oil around your home:
• Neutralize strong unwanted odors by diffusing Thieves for a warm, inviting fragrance.
• Thieves is cleansing when applied topically—combine with a carrier oil and apply to your throat, neck, or bottom of your feet.
• Diffuse to freshen the room while cleaning out the fridge or in areas where rancid odors may be present.
• Combine with a carrier oil and apply on the feet for a warming foot massage.
• Add a few drops of Thieves into Epsom salts and soak in a warm bath. This is especially beneficial during winter months.
• Diffuse 6-8 drops to create a peaceful cozy environment.
• Diffuse in bedrooms during seasonal changes.
• Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
• Apply Thieves to the bottoms of your feet to refresh yourself after vigorous activity.
• Diffuse it around the classroom or in your home for a fresh, clean fragrance and to neutralize the air from strong odors.
• Add a few drops to your dishwater or dishwasher to eliminate odors and boost cleaning.
Thieves Vitality™ Dietary Supplement
Young Living also has Thieves Vitality™ which was specially formulated so that you and your family can enjoy the benefits of Thieves essential oil internally. Warm and spicy, Thieves Vitality can provide daily comfort in a cup of tea, but this synergistic blend of oils also combines to boost overall wellness and support a healthy immune system. Full of antioxidant properties, this blend can also be cleansing to the digestive system.
The difference between Thieves Vitality and Thieves essential oil is simply the labeling and recommended usage. The essential oil in the Vitality product line is the same 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil as the topical/aromatic counterpart; however, Thieves Vitality is labeled for dietary use and is the appropriate product to use when sharing dietary uses with others.
Thieves Vitality benefits:
• Supports overall wellness with just a few drops
• Supports the immune system
• Cleanses the digestive system
• Possesses antioxidant properties
How do you use Thieves Vitality?
• Add 1–2 drops of Thieves Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed as a dietary supplement.
• Take Thieves Vitality in a capsule to support your immune system.
• Try mixing Thieves Vitality and Oregano Vitality for an extra winter kick!
• Take a shot of Ningxia Red® with a drop of Thieves Vitality for a quick, spicy boost to your daily Ningxia Red shot.
• Add Thieves Vitality to food to enhance the flavor of tea, oatmeal, granola, etc.
• Add 1 drop of Thieves Vitality and 2 drops of Orange Vitality as a refreshing flavor to complement your favorite beverage.
• Make a soothing winter tea by adding a few drops of Thieves and a tablespoon of honey into a warm tea.
• Carry with you while traveling and put a drop under your tongue for added wellness support.
• Boost your herbal teas and juices with antioxidant properties and a spicy-sweet flavor by adding a drop of Thieves Vitality.
• Add a drop of Thieves Vitality to your daily shot of Ningxia Red® for a quick, spicy boost to this YL favorite’s immune-boosting properties.
• Add a drop to oatmeal, granola, or other cereal to elevate your breakfast and help cleanse the digestive system.
Also, it’s good to know that know that Young Living also offers Thieves in a Roll-on form, making topical application even more quick and convenient for on the go usage. With so many options for incorporating Thieves into your home, you are sure to fall in love with Thieves in no time!
Did you know?
• Clove was one of the first spices to be traded and can be traced back as far as 1721 BC. It was one of the most precious spices of the 16th and 17th centuries.
• Eugenol, the main constituent of Clove essential oil, has been heavily researched for its beneficial properties.
• Eucalyptus originates in Australia, and there are over 900 different species of eucalyptus.
• Cinnamon spice has been used for centuries.
• The rosemary herb was known by ancient cultures as the herb of memory.