Have you ever wondered what a Vitality essential oil is and what the difference from the “regular” essential oil is? Well, the answer is super simple!
Young Living’s Vitality line was created so you can enjoy the benefits of essential oils internally. This collection of oils has white labels and is specifically labeled for dietary or internal use, while the “regular” essential oils are labeled for topical/aromatic use. The essential oil inside both bottles is the exact same pure essential oil—the label and recommended usage are the only differences!
Young Living Vitality oils are Non-GMO Project verified. To receive this certification, all Vitality oils passed through third-party verification, auditing, and testing. This distinction is yet another example of our Seed to Seal quality commitment.
Vitality oils are the appropriate product to use when sharing internal use practices and cooking recipes with others. Please remember that Young Living always encourages you to use products as labeled!
The Vitality line offers over 40 essential oils that you can use in your cooking, to flavor your favorite beverages, or even to create your own veggie capsules. Vitality essential oils are a great way to keep yourself healthy!
– Lemon Vitality has antioxidant properties and provides immune and circulatory support.*
– Thieves Vitality supports a healthy immune system.*
– German Chamomile Vitality provides mood support and can help calm occasional nervous tension.*
– Grapefruit Vitality supports weight management and the lymphatic and circulatory systems and is cleansing.*
– Nutmeg Vitality supports cognitive function.*
– Peppermint Vitality supports normal digestion.*
– Lavender Vitality promotes restful sleep and a feeling of calm and fights occasional nervous tension. *
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.